Tim Nuttall con Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat, Third Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) (English Edition)
Following critical aclaim for the first and second editions of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat, this new third edition has been thoroughly updated while preserving the inherent strengths of the book. The practical handbook takes a problem-oriented approach, with 13 chapters covering dermatoses classified by their principle presenting sign, including a brand new chapter on diseases of abnormal keratinization and scaling.
• A concise, systematically structured text covering definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, clinical features, differential diagnoses, diagnostic tests, and management.
• The focus is on clinical practice and the need to explain the disease to the owner
• Superb and generously sized colour photographs and diagrams
• The clear user-friendly design shows one condition per page or spread of pages
• Referenced thoughout to give the clinician access to the literature
The resulting book is practical, extensive and up-to-date in its content, as well as being beautifully illustrated and designed.